Lift your data by integrating multiple datasets into a Knowledge Graph.
The Build stage is used to turn your legacy data points from existing datasets into an Enterprise Knowledge Graph structure. The subsections introduce the features of Corporate Memory that support this stage and provide guidance through your first lifting activities.
todo indoduction text that describes the overall build flow
- Vocabs resistration → Vocabulary Catalog
- Data ingestion → todo extend Introduction to the user interface / Datasets
- Use the Mapping editor → todo extract and adapt Mapping of Datasets from Dataset Catalog
- Use the Linking editor → todo new section
- Combine into workflows → todo new section
- list build tutorials
- todo create linking tutorial from DI Quick Start Quide
Cool IRIs — URIs and IRIs are character strings identifying the nodes and edges in the graph. Defining them is an important step in creating an exploitable Knowledge Graph for your Company.
Define Prefixes — Prefixes allow to abbreviate IRIs throughout the tool, in particular when writing SPARQL queries or Turtle.
Extracting data from a Web API — This tutorial shows how you can build a Knowledge Graph based on input data from a Web API.
Introduction to the user interface — This page provides a short introduction to the BUILD workspace incl. projects and different tasks.
Lift data from tabular data such as CSV, XSLX or database tables — This beginner-level tutorial shows how you can build a Knowledge Graph based on input data from a comma-separated value file (.csv), an excel file (.xlsx) or a database table (jdbc).