For a time-based execution of a workflow, Corporate Memory provides the Scheduler operator. Please note that, in case you want to schedule workflows externally, cmemc can be used for that.
Create your first scheduler
- Navigate to Build → Projects section in the workspace and Click
- Click Add. Create new item of type Scheduler dialog box appears.
- Set the properties of the Scheduler
- Select the target project.
- Define a Lable of your scheduler.
- Enter the Description of the Scheduler.
- Define the workflow (task) to be executed.
Example: WF Prod-Demo 1 data
- Define the interval for the scheduler to be executed again.
Example: PT15MD (Every 15 minutes)
- Define the start time for the scheduler to be executed for the first time.
- Click Enable to enable the scheduler.
- Click Stop on error to stop the scheduler on the failed task.
Once you are ready with the configurations, click Create button. Now, the scheduler will be executed with the given settings.
It is possible to deactivate a scheduler by changing the enabled parameter to false.
If you want to modify the scheduler configuration then you choose the scheduler and click Open details page.
The scheduler configuration page opens. You can edit and modify the scheduler configuration details.
Alternative Time duration
The scheduler interval conforms to the ISO-8601 time duration format.
The following values are possible:
- P is the duration designator (referred to as "period"), and is always placed at the beginning of the duration.
- Y for defining the number of years.
- M for defining the number of months.
- W for defining the number of weeks.
- D for defining the number of days.
- T is the time designator that precedes the time components.
- H for defining the number of hours.
- M for defining the number of minutes.
- S for defining the number of seconds.
A duration with all values being used:
(A period of 2 years, 6 months, 4 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes and 10 seconds)