For a time-based execution of a workflow, Corporate Memory provides the Scheduler operator. Please note that, in case you want to schedule workflows externally, cmemc can be used for that.
Create a scheduler¤
- Navigate to Build → Projects section in the workspace and Click Create.
- Select the Item type Scheduler.
- Click Add - then the Create new item of type Scheduler dialog box appears.
- Set the properties of the Scheduler:
- Select the target project.
- Define the label of your scheduler
- Specify the workflow (task) to be executed.
- Define the interval for the scheduler to be executed again.
PT15MD(Every 15 minutes)
- Define the start time for the scheduler to be executed for the first time.
- Click Enable to enable the scheduler.
- Click Stop on error to stop the scheduler on after a failed run.
Once you are ready with the configurations, click Create button. Now, the scheduler will be executed with the given settings.
Modify, enable or disable a scheduler¤
- Navigate to Build → Projects section in the workspace.
- Search the scheduler you want to modify.
- Select it or click on Open Details Page in the context menu.
- Click on the Configure button in the Configuration section.
- Change the values according to your needs.
Time Interval Specification¤
The scheduler interval is represented an ISO-8601 time duration string .
The following values are possible:
Pis the duration designator (referred to as “period”), and is always placed at the beginning of the duration.
Yfor defining the number of years.
Mfor defining the number of months.
Wfor defining the number of weeks.
Dfor defining the number of days.
Tis the time designator that precedes the time components.
Hfor defining the number of hours.
Mfor defining the number of minutes.
Sfor defining the number of seconds.
A duration with all values being used:
P2Y6M4DT12H30M10S (defines a a period of 2 years, 6 months, 4 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes and 10 seconds).
More common examples:
PT30M- every half hour
PT1H- every hour
P1D- every day