This list of Tutorial style content can be used to learn by example and by following step-by-step guides.
If in doubt, start with the Getting Started Tutorial.
- Evaluate Jinja Template and Send an Email Message
- Lift data from JSON and XML source
- Connect to Snowflake
- Populate Data to Neo4j
- Active Learning of Linking Rules
- Lift data from tabular data such as CSV, XSLX or database tables
- Getting Started
- Processing Data with Variable Input Workflows
- Extracting data from a Web API
- Loading JDBC datasets incrementally
- How to link Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to Open-Source INTelligence (OSINT)
- Consuming Graphs with SQL Databases
- Provide Data in any Format via a Custom API